Galvanised steel from NGL is corrosion resistant, eco-friendly, durable, light weight and high in strength.
- Wide thickness range for varied applications.
- Manufactured in Commercial, Forming, Drawing and Structural grades.
- Continuous annealing at the Galvanizing Line renders customised hardness.
- Computer controlled processes ensure perfect zinc coating on the strips which further helps in effective prevention of rust and in lengthening the product life.
- The sheets are made in different surface finishes, such as bright, dull or matte as per customer requirements. Spangles can be regular or minimum as specified by the buyer.
- NGL Galvanized sheets can be subjected to bending and forming without the flaking of zinc.
Hot Rolled - Coils, Sheets & Plates
||0.08 - 3.0 mm
||760 - 1335 mm
||IS 277, JIS G 3302, AS1397, EN 10326, EN 10327, ASTM A 653
||70 - 550 gsm
Applications & Grades
- Roofing and Cladding
Commercial, Forming & Drawing Grades
- Heat Plates
- Solar Heating Panels
- Electrical and Light Fittings
- Agricultural Equipment
- Sandwich panels